TUT Consultants offers management services and business coaching to small and mid-size companies. We focus on fundamental components critical to stability and growth which include people, processes, protection, planning, and profit. Our consulting and coaching services consists of the business structure and process management, strategic planning, executive coaching, financial management reviews, operational strategy and process improvement, and human resources.
TUT will review your current business, finance, and operational performance to uncover areas of improvement. Successful companies hire, understand, develop, and promote achieving employees. We analyze your hiring and current people power to determine staff strengths, effective positioning, and roles for your staff.
Our business consulting clients benefit from our ability to provide professionalism, thoroughness, creativity, and honesty. We offer a no obligation, free, one-hour consultation, followed by choice of one of four pricing options: hourly, project-based, a flat reoccurring fee, or contracted services.
- Business Planning: Review existing businesses plans, or help develop new business plans for start-up or expanding businesses.
- Strategic Planning: Work with Management Team to develop a future vision for the business and identify short term and long term goals that can be implemented to help achieve that vision.
- Industry/Market Analysis: Analyze position in current industry or market and identify opportunities for growth in existing markets or potential expansion into a niche or under-served markets.
- Marketing: Identify ways to increase market presence, improve sales performance, and increase revenue.
- Management Consulting: Work with Management Team to find ways to improve the performance of the company.